By default clients verify certificates using the
rustls-native-certs crate, which uses
the platform's root CAs.
- Next release (0.19.0):
- First release with async/await support
- Alphas are available: https://crates.io/crates/hyper-rustls/0.19.0-alpha.3
- 0.18.0 (2019-11-23)
- Uses rustls-native-certs instead of compiled-in root certificates.
- 0.17.1 (2019-08-19)
- Fix accidental use of sync read/write.
- 0.17.0 (2019-08-11)
- Update dependencies.
hyper-rustls is distributed under the following three licenses:
- Apache License version 2.0.
- MIT license.
- ISC license.
These are included as LICENSE-APACHE, LICENSE-MIT and LICENSE-ISC respectively. You may use this software under the terms of any of these licenses, at your option.