histogram - histogram storage and percentile stats
histogram is a stats library for rust which provides histogram storage with percentile stats. Maintains precision guarentees throughout the range of stored values.
histogram, first add this to your
[dependencies] histogram = "*"
Then, add this to your crate root:
extern crate histogram;
The API documentation of this library can be found at docs.rs/histogram.
- Values are stored with precision guarentees
- Pre-allocated on initialization
- Retrieve percentile stats
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.