domain – A DNS library for Rust
A library for interacting with the Domain Name System. The crate contains an ever-growing set of building blocks for including DNS functionality in applications.
Currently, these blocks include:
- basic data structures and functionality for creating and parsing DNS data and messages,
- support for signing and verifying messages using the TSIG mechanism,
- experimental support for reading data from DNS master files (also known as zone files),
- experimental and as yet incomplete support for DNSSEC signing and validation,
- a simple Tokio-based stub resolver.
If you have ideas, requests, or proposals for future features, pleased don’t hesitate to open Github issues.
The domain crate is distributed under the terms of the BSD-3-clause license. See the LICENSE file for details.