Please check the build logs for more information.
See Builds for ideas on how to fix a failed build, or Metadata for how to configure docs.rs builds.
If you believe this is docs.rs' fault, open an issue.
embedded_hal board support package for the Electro-Smith Daisy
This project was forked from antoinevg/daisy_bsp.
Currently this library supports following boards:
- Daisy Seed (codec AK4556),
- Daisy Seed 1.1 (codec WM8731),
- Daisy Patch SM (codec PCM3060),
Select the board by using its respective feature.
I am still trying to figure out a good API for the project. Expect it to change.
To mitigate breakage of your code on library update, use macros defined under
board.rs to initialize resources whenever possible.
Flash an example
make flash WHAT=blinky BOARD=seed_1_1
- This library aims to abstract all peripherals that are available on Daisy.
- This library will not abstract anything that is not on Daisy, e.g. pots, SD cards, MIDI, ...
This library is distributed under the terms of the MIT license. See LICENSE for details.
Read the CHANGELOG.md to learn about changes introduced in each release.
See VERSIONING.md to find detailed information about versioning of the project.