Just the beginning, and learning Rust... come back in a year or so?
awsm intends to be a collection of helpers for doing awesome wasm in Rust
- webgl: a thin wrapper to make common rendering tasks easier
- gltf: a batteries included 3D renderer.
- loaders: web loaders -> futures
- dom: scattered dom helpers (requestAnimationFrame, onResize, etc.)
- audio: also a thin wapper
As a way to self-motivate getting over the learning curve (this is my first Rust project), I thought it might help to livestream the coding+learning sessions, and also archive them in a playlist for a look-back.
On twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/dakomz