process::Command- Easy command initialization and assertions.
Add to your
 = "0.11"
Here's a trivial example:
extern crate assert_cmd; use Command; use *; cargo_bin .unwrap .assert .success;
Other crates that might be useful in testing command line programs.
- duct for orchestrating multiple processes.
- rexpect for testing interactive programs.
assert_fsfor filesystem fixtures and assertions.
- dir-diff for testing file side-effects.
- tempfile for scratchpad directories.
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.