Abstract algebra for Rust
|(• ◡•)|ノ〵(❍ᴥ❍⋃) - "ALGEBRAIC!!!"
Abstract algebra organises organises a wide range of structures into a logically consistent framework. These classifications can be incredibly useful for creating composable libraries and APIs.
Examples of types that could be included under the algebraic framework:
- Integers, reals and rationals numbers
- Complex numbers
- Boolean values
- Matrices and vectors
- Quaternions and octonians
- Strings under concatenation
- The Scratchpad II Type System: Domains and Subdomains
- Fundamental Algebraic Concepts in Concept-Enabled C++