pub use crypto_common;
pub use inout;
pub use crypto_common::rand_core;
pub use inout::block_padding;
pub use zeroize;
pub use blobby;
pub use crypto_common::generic_array;
pub use crypto_common::typenum;
- Type aliases for many constants.
- Define block cipher test
- Define block decryptor benchmark
- Define block encryptor benchmark
- Define block mode decryption test
- Define block mode encryption test
- Implement simple block backend
- Create stream cipher benchmarks
- Test stream synchronous stream cipher seeking capabilities
- Test core functionality of synchronous stream cipher
- The error type returned when a cipher position can not be represented by the requested type.
- Wrapper around
- This error is returned by the
- Trait which stores algorithm name constant, used in
- Trait making
GenericArraywork, marking types to be used as length of an array
- Marker trait for block-level asynchronous stream ciphers
- Trait implemented by block cipher encryption and decryption backends.
- Marker trait for block ciphers.
- Trait for
- Decrypt-only functionality for block ciphers.
- Decrypt-only functionality for block ciphers and modes with mutable access to
- Encrypt-only functionality for block ciphers.
- Encrypt-only functionality for block ciphers and modes with mutable access to
- Types which process data in blocks.
- Counter type usable with
- Types which can be initialized from another type and additional initialization vector/nonce.
- Types which use initialization vector (nonce) for initialization.
- Trait for loading current IV state.
- Types which can be initialized from key.
- Types which can be initialized from key and initialization vector (nonce).
- Types which use key for initialization.
- Types which can process blocks in parallel.
- Trait implemented for numeric types which can be used with the
- Trait implemented by stream cipher backends.
- Synchronous stream cipher core trait.
- Block-level synchronous stream ciphers.
- Trait for seekable stream ciphers.
- Block-level seeking trait for stream ciphers.
- Trait for
- The marker trait for compile time unsigned integers.