This project provides an interface to the CC1101 Linux Driver to allow receiving and transmitting packets from Rust.
The CC1101 is a general purpose packet radio that operates in the Sub-GHz Industrial, Scientific and Medical (ISM) bands (315/433/868/915 MHz).
The driver supports a subset of the CC1101 hardware’s features and provides a high-level interface to the device that does not require setting of the individual hardware registers.
- Frequencies - 300-348/387-464/778-928 MHz
- Modulation - OOK/2FSK/4FSK/GFSK/MSK
- Data Rate - 0.6 - 500 kBaud
- RX Bandwidth - 58 - 812 kHz
- Arbitrary packet length RX/TX
- Sync word or carrier sense triggered RX
- 16/32 bit configurable sync word