Padding and unpadding of messages divided into blocks.
This crate provides
Padding trait which provides padding and unpadding
operations. Additionally several common padding schemes are available out
of the box.
pub use generic_array;
- Pad block with zeros except the last byte which will be set to the number bytes.
- Pad block with byte sequence
\x80 00...00 00.
- Pad block with arbitrary bytes ending with value equal to the number of bytes added.
- Don’t pad the data. Useful for key wrapping.
- Pad block with bytes with value equal to the number of bytes added.
- Failed unpadding operation error.
- Pad block with zeros.
- Padding types
- Trait for padding messages divided into blocks
- Trait for padding messages divided into blocks of arbitrary size
- Block size.