- A public API for more fine-grained customization of bindgen behavior.
- Generated Rust bindings.
- Configure and generate Rust bindings for a C/C++ header.
- A ParseCallbacks implementation that will act on file includes by echoing a rerun-if-changed line and on env variable usage by echoing a rerun-if-env-changed line
- Extracted Clang version data
- A type used to indicate which kind of items we have to generate.
- A dynamic set of regular expressions.
- A valid rust ABI.
- Enum for how aliases should be translated.
- Error type for rust-bindgen.
- A helper type that represents different enum variations.
- What kind of visibility modifer should be used for a struct or field?
- Formatting tools that can be used to format the bindings
- Enum for the default type of macro constants.
- Enum for how non-
unions should be translated.
- Represents the version of the Rust language to target.
- CargoCallbacksDeprecatedCreate a new
- Default prefix for the anon fields.
- Latest stable release of Rust
- Construct a new
- Get the major and the minor semver numbers of Clang’s version