- Systemparam to have a shorthand for creating http calls in systems
- Marker component that is used to despawn an entity if the reqwest is finshed
- A set of HTTP headers
- An event listener with a callback that is triggered when an
EntityEventbubbles past or targets this entity.
- we have to use an option to be able to “.take()” later on when moving this into a an [InflightRequest]
- the resulting data from a finished request is found here
- Wrapper around the ReqwestClient, that when inserted as a resource will start connection pools towards the hosts, and also allows all the configuration from the ReqwestLibrary such as setting default headers etc
- An HTTP status code (
status-codein RFC 7230 et al.).
- Represents a version of the HTTP spec.
- tries to deserialize the response using json into the provided struct, and then overwrite a bevy resource if it succeds
- tries to deserialize the response using msgpack into the provided struct, and then overwrite a bevy resource if it succeds