Crate bevy_hierarchysource ·
- Command that adds a child to an entity
- Struct for building children onto an entity
- Contains references to the child entities of this entity.
- Command that clear all children from an entity.
- Despawns the given entity’s children recursively
- Despawns the given entity and all its children recursively
- Command that inserts a child at a given index of a parent’s children, shifting following children back
- Holds a reference to the parent entity of this entity. This component should only be present on entities that actually have a parent entity.
- Command that pushes children to the end of the entity’s
- Command that removes children from an entity, and removes that child’s parent.
- Command that removes the parent of an entity, and removes that entity from the parent’s
- Command that clear all children from an entity. And replace with the given children.
- When enabled, runs
- Print a warning for each
Tcomponent whose parent doesn’t have a
- Struct for adding children to an entity directly through the
Worldfor use in exclusive systems
Eventthat is fired whenever there is a change in the world’s hierarchy.
- Trait defining how to build children
- Trait that defines adding children to an entity directly through the
- Trait that holds functions for despawning recursively down the transform hierarchy
- An extension trait for
Querythat adds hierarchy related methods.
- System to print a warning for each
Tcomponent which parent hasn’t a
- Function for despawning an entity and all its children
- Run criteria that only allows running when