This crate is about everything concerning the highest-level, application layer of a Bevy app.
- A container of app logic and data.
- An event that indicates the
Appshould exit. This will fully exit the app process at the start of the next tick of the schedule.
- A strongly-typed identifier for an
- Runs first in the schedule. This is run by the
- The schedule that contains systems which only run after a fixed period of time has elapsed.
- Runs last in the schedule. This is run by the
- The schedule that contains the app logic that is evaluated each tick of
- Defines the schedules to be run for the
Mainschedule, including their order.
- The schedule that contains logic that must run after
Update. For example, synchronizing “local transforms” in a hierarchy to “global” absolute transforms. This enables the
PostUpdatetransform-sync system to react to “local transform” changes in
Updatesystems needing to know about (or add scheduler dependencies for) the “global transform sync system”.
- The schedule that contains logic that must run before
Update. For example, a system that reads raw keyboard input OS events into an
Eventsresource. This enables systems in
Updateto consume the events from the
Eventsresource without actually knowing about (or taking a direct scheduler dependency on) the “os-level keyboard event sytsem”.
- The schedule that runs once when the app starts. This is run by the
- The schedule that contains app logic. This is run by the
- A strongly-typed class of labels used to identify an
- A collection of Bevy app logic and configuration.
- Combines multiple
Plugins into a single unit.
- Types that represent a set of
- A type representing an unsafe function that returns a mutable pointer to a
Plugin. It is used for dynamically loading plugins.
- Generates an impl of the
- Generates a dynamic plugin entry point function for the given