Cross-service types for the AWS SDK.
pub use sdk_config::SdkConfig;
- New-type for a configurable app name.
- Metadata type used by all service SDKs to provide information about the environment the SDK was compiled for.
- Newtypes for endpoint-related parameters
- Abstractions for testing code that interacts with the operating system:
- Region type for determining the endpoint to send requests to.
- AWS-specific request ID support
- AWS Shared Config
- A macro that generates docs for selected fields of
- The name of the service used to sign this request