arrayvec provides the types
array-backed vector and string types, which store their contents inline.
The arrayvec package has the following cargo features:
- Optional, enabled by default
- Use libstd; disable to use
- Requires Rust nightly channel
- Experimental: This flag uses nightly so it may break unexpectedly at some point; since it doesn't change API this flag may also change to do nothing in the future.
- Use the unstable feature untagged unions for the internal implementation, which may have reduced space overhead
- Enable serialization for ArrayVec and ArrayString using serde 1.0
- Enable more array sizes (see Array for more information)
This version of arrayvec requires Rust 1.13 or later.
A string with a fixed capacity.
A vector with a fixed capacity.
Error value indicating insufficient capacity
A draining iterator for
By-value iterator for
Trait for fixed size arrays.