- A 2D affine transform. Derived from kurbo.
- Defines a custom action for a UI element.
- A single accessible object. A complete UI is represented as a tree of these.
- Builds a
- Allows nodes that have the same role, actions, and set of defined properties to share metadata. Each node has a class which is created by
NodeBuilder, and when
NodeBuilder::buildis called, the node’s class is added to the provided instance of this struct if an identical class isn’t in that set already. Once a class is added to a class set, it currently remains in that set for the life of that set, whether or not any nodes are still using the class.
- The stable identity of a
Node, unique within the node’s tree.
- A 2D point. Derived from kurbo.
- A rectangle. Derived from kurbo.
- A 2D size. Derived from kurbo.
- The data associated with an accessibility tree that’s global to the tree and not associated with any particular node.
- A serializable representation of an atomic change to a
- A 2D vector. Derived from kurbo.
- An action to be taken on an accessibility node.
- Describes the action that will be performed on a given node when executing the default action, which is a click.
- Indicates if a form control has invalid input or if a web DOM element has an
- The type of an accessibility node.
- Handles requests from assistive technologies or other clients.