A crate for running and parsing the JSON output of
use youtube_dl::YoutubeDl; let output = YoutubeDl::new("https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFbhKZFzbzk") .socket_timeout("15") .run() .unwrap();
- Exposes a function to download the latest version of youtube-dl/yt-dlp.
- Structs to represent the output of youtube-dl. The definitions in this module are mostly auto-generated from the JSON output format of youtube-dl.
- Specifies where to search, how many results to fetch and the query. The count defaults to 1, but can be changed with the
- A builder to create a
youtube-dlcommand to execute.
- Errors that can occur during executing
youtube-dlor during parsing the output.
- The search options currently supported by youtube-dl, and a custom option to allow specifying custom options, in case this library is outdated.
- Data returned by
YoutubeDl::run. Output can either be a single video or a playlist of videos.