This crate implements the Yamux specification.
It multiplexes independent I/O streams over reliable, ordered connections, such as TCP/IP.
The two primary objects, clients of this crate interact with, are:
- Yamux configuration.
- A Yamux connection object.
- Byte data produced by the [
futures::stream::Stream] impl of
- A multiplexed Yamux stream.
- The ID of a stream.
- The various error cases a connection may encounter.
- Possible errors while decoding a message frame.
- Possible errors while decoding a message frame header.
- How the connection is used.
- Specifies when window update frames are sent.