A simple lightweight backend for the
- Logs to stderr
- Simple standard terminal colors, no RGB or 256-color themes that may clash with the terminal theme
- By default, color is auto-detected based on whether stderr is a tty, but can be forced
on or off with the
- Info level messages are unformatted with no color or prefix
- Error/Warn/Debug/Trace messages are Red/Yellow/Cyan/Blue, respectively
- Debug and Trace levels show the filename and line number.
- Minimal dependencies
- Configured with code rather than environment variables
Re-exports of the error, warn, info, debug, and trace macros in the log crate.
The main struct of this crate which implements the
Whether to enable colored output, the usual suspects.