The WebAssembly component tooling.
- Definition for encoding of custom sections within core wasm modules of component-model related data.
- An encoder of components based on
- Builder type for composing dynamic library modules into a component
- A utility for printing WebAssembly interface definitions to a string.
- Result of the
- Supported string encoding formats.
- Decodes an in-memory WebAssembly binary into a WIT
Resolveand associated metadata.
- Encodes the given
resolveto a binary WebAssembly representation.
- This function checks whether
component_to_testcorrectly conforms to the world specified. It does so by instantiating a generated component that imports a component instance with the component type as described by the “target” world.