Pragmatic crates aims to solve real world VRP variations allowing users to specify their problems via simple pragmatic json format.
pub use vrp_core as core;
- This module provides functionality to automatically check that given solution is feasible which means that there is no constraint violations.
- Contains a building blocks to create a different VRP variants.
- This module defines logic to serialize/deserialize problem and routing matrix in pragmatic format from json input and create and write pragmatic solution.
- This module provides functionality to validate problem definition for logical correctness.
- Get lists of unique locations in the problem. Use it to request routing matrix from outside. NOTE: it includes all locations of all types, so you might need to filter it if types are mixed.