svc-agent is a library implementing common MQTT agent messaging pattern conventions and abstracting out the protocol’s specifics to enable building microservices with full-duplex communication.
svc-agent is about exchanging messages between agents using pub-sub model.
Message can be of three types:
- Requests that end users send to services. Services may call other services too.
- Responses that services send back.
- Events that just may happen in services and it pushes a notification to subscribers.
- Broadcast that is being received by each of the subscribed agents.
- Multicast that is being received by only one agent of a SharedGroup of subscribers.
- Unicast that is intended for a specific agent.
pub use self::error::Error;
A group of agents which shares a subscription. Commonly used for balancing requests over a group of instances of some service.
Messages subscription builder.