Multi-Currency Stablecoin SERP Module
The stp258 module provides fungible multiple stable currencies functionality that implements
The stp258 module provides functions for:
- Querying and setting the balance of a given account.
- Getting and managing total issuance.
- Balance transfer between accounts.
- Depositing and withdrawing balance.
- Slashing an account balance.
- Minting and Burning currencies.
- Fetching prices for currencies.
- A basket_token could be made by combining a basket of prices into one in any desired ratio. Could be done on runtime, the basket_token price_of_pegs and basket_ratio logic could be defined in an offchain worker and fed on-chain.
The stp258 module provides implementations for following traits.
Stp258Currency- Abstraction over a fungible multi-currency stablecoin system.
Stp258Currencywith additional helper types and methods, like updating balance by a given signed integer amount.
transfer- Transfer some balance to another account.
transfer_all- Transfer all balance to another account.
The STP258 tokens module depends on the
GenesisConfig. Endowed accounts could be
configured in genesis configs.
balance information for an account.
A single lock on a balance. There can be many of these on an account and they “overlap”, so the same balance is frozen by multiple locks.
Opaque, move-only struct with private fields that serves as a token denoting that funds have been destroyed without any equal and opposite accounting.
Opaque, move-only struct with private fields that serves as a token denoting that funds have been created without any equal and opposite accounting.