- Lexical comparator.
- Options contains general parameters for reading and writing SSTables. Most of the names are self-explanatory; the defaults are defined in the
Tableis used for accessing SSTables.
- A TableBuilder is used to create a table from a set of sorted string pairs and write it to a file or a buffer.
- This iterator is a “TwoLevelIterator”; it uses an index block in order to get an offset hint into the data blocks.
- Comparator trait, supporting types that can be nested (i.e., add additional functionality on top of an inner comparator)
- An extension of the standard
Iteratortrait that supporting some additional functionality.
- current_key_val is a helper allocating two vectors and filling them with the current key/value of the specified iterator.