§SNAFU user’s guide
Looking for quick help or answers? Please see the troubleshooting page.
For optional features of the crate, see our list of feature flags.
If you are targeting an older release of Rust, you will be interested in the compatibility section.
For upgrading from a previous version, review the upgrading guide.
For comparisons and migration tips from another error library, see the comparison list.
- Comparisons to similar libraries
- Rust version compatibility
- Examples of using SNAFU
- Optional extensions to the crate
- Using generic types
- How to create opaque error types for public APIs
- SNAFU’s design philosophy
- Struct errors
- Troubleshooting common issues
- Upgrading from previous releases
- What code is generated by the