Interact with a memory-mapped file in the systemd File Descriptor store, for snapshot-restore of some state.
- Describes the layout of a shared memory in a
- A read view of a file.
- A view onto a memory-mapped file, which has a configured layout.
- An unfinished entry in a writer’s ring, which can be atomically committed.
- The descriptor of a singular snapshot.
- The index of a snapshot in a file wrapped with a
- A memory-mapped file into which this writer adds new snapshot.
- An error, trying to commit a snapshot with
- A value that can decide whether a snapshot should be considered valid.