Crate sea_streamer_kafkasource ·
sea-streamer-kafka: Kafka / Redpanda Backend
This is the Kafka / Redpanda backend implementation for SeaStreamer. This crate provides a comprehensive type system that makes working with Kafka easier and safer.
First of all, all API (many are sync) are properly wrapped as async. Methods are also marked
&mut to eliminate possible race conditions.
KafkaConsumerOptions has typed parameters.
KafkaConsumer allows you to
seek to point in time,
rewind to particular offset, and
commit message read.
KafkaProducer allows you to
await a send
Receipt or discard it if you are uninterested. You can also flush the Producer.
KafkaStreamer allows you to flush all producers on
See tests for an illustration of the stream semantics.
This crate depends on
which in turn depends on librdkafka-sys, which itself is a wrapper of
Configuration Reference: https://kafka.apache.org/documentation/#configuration
- Re-export types from
- Consumer group metadata.
- A structure to store and manipulate a list of topics and partitions with optional offsets.
- Represents all possible Kafka errors.
- The default timeout, if needed but unspecified
- The default Kafka port number
- Get the host id. Inside Docker, it’s the container ID. Otherwise it’s the MAC address. You can override it via the
- Concrete type of Stream that will yield the next messages.
- Concrete type of Future that will yield the next message.
- rdkafka’s StreamConsumer type
- rdkafka’s FutureProducer type