- ASCII color helpers for use within error messages.
- Generate schemas to render into outputs.
- The result of loading a configuration. Includes the final configuration, and all layers that were loaded.
- A layer of configuration that was loaded, and used to create the final state.
- Provides metadata about a configuration struct or enum.
- Error related to serde parsing.
- Represents the path from the struct root to nested a field or field value.
- Represents a field within a schema struct, or a variant within a schema enum/union.
- Error for a single validation failure.
- Error that contains multiple validation errors, for each setting that failed.
- All configuration based errors.
- Represents an extendable setting, either a string or a list of strings.
- Supported source configuration formats.
- Represents all the different forms a path is composed of.
- All possible types within a schema.
- Source from which to load a configuration.
- Either contains a single or multiple validation errors.
- A system for reading and writing to a cache for URL based configurations.
- Represents the final configuration, with all settings populated with a value.
- Represents an enumerable setting for use within a
- Defines a schema that represents the shape of the implementing type.
- Returns true if the value looks like a file, by checking for
file://, path separators, or supported file extensions.
- Returns true if the value is a secure URL, by checking for
https://. This check can be bypassed for localhost URLs.
- Returns true if the value ends in a supported file extension.
- Returns true if the value looks like a URL, by checking for