Crate sark_gridssource ·
A set of grids for storing and accessing data in a grid-like way.
pub use directions::DIR_4;
pub use directions::DIR_8;
pub use grid::Grid;
pub use pivot::Pivot;
pub use pivot::PivotedPoint;
pub use point::GridPoint;
pub use point::Size2d;
pub use sparse_grid::SparseGrid;
pub use geometry::*;
- Utilities for dealing with directions on a 2d grid.
- Utilities for building geometric shapes on a grid.
- A 2 dimensional grid that stores it’s internal data in a
Vec. The size of the grid is constant and elements cannot be removed, only changed. Provides very fast iteration and access speed.
- Traits for more easily dealing with the various types to represent 2d points/sizes
- A grid that stores it’s internal data in a
BTreeMap. Elements don’t take up any memory until they’re inserted, and can be removed as needed, but iteration and access speed will be slower than a crate::grid::Grid for large full grids.