pub use crate::config::Behavior;
pub use crate::config::ColorMode;
pub use crate::config::CompletionType;
pub use crate::config::Config;
pub use crate::config::EditMode;
pub use crate::config::HistoryDuplicates;
- Completion API
- Customize line editor
- Contains error type for handling I/O and Errno errors
- Syntax highlighting
- Hints (suggestions at the right of the prompt as you type).
- History API
- Line buffer with current cursor position
- Input validation API (Multi-line editing)
- Undo manager
- Completion/suggestion context
- Line editor
custom-bindingsGive access to user input.
- Input key pressed and modifiers
- The set of modifier keys that were triggered along with a key press.
- Where to paste (relative to cursor position)
- Where to move with respect to word boundary
- character search
- Vi input modes
- Input key pressed
- Where to move
- Different word definitions
custom-bindingsMay behave differently depending on:
- External printer
- Syntax specific helper.
- Default editor with no helper and
- The number of times one command should be repeated.
- The error type for I/O and Linux Syscalls (Errno)