The Rincon ArangoDB driver is split up into multiple crates to pick and choose the level of abstraction an applications wants to use. Additionally the split into multiple crates enable us to flexible extend the driver.
The provided crates are:
- rincon_core : Defines the common API for the driver and is used by the other crates.
- rincon_connector : Implements the communication layer of the driver.
- rincon_client : Implements the methods of the REST API provided by ArangoDB.
- rincon_session : Provides a synchronous higher level API on top of rincon_client.
- rincon_test_helper : Provides utilities used in integration tests with an ArangoDB server.
This rincon crate is a meta crate that provides documentation on how to use the multiple crates provided by the Rincon ArangoDB driver. It does not provide any functionality itself. In the following we will look at examples to show which crates to use for different scenarios.