- Two different broad phase collision detection implementations:
- Brute force
- Sweep and Prune
- Narrow phase collision detection using GJK, and optionally EPA for full contact information
specs::Systemfor collision detection working on user supplied transform, and
CollisionShapecomponents. Can optionally use broad and/or narrow phase detection. Library supplies a transform implementation
- Uses single precision as default, can be changed to double precision with the
- Has support for doing spatial sort/collision detection using the collision-rs DBVT.
- Support for doing broad phase using the collision-rs DBVT.
- Has support for all primitives in collision-rs
examples/ directory for examples.
Generic data structures and algorithms for collision detection
Physics related functionality
Transform component used throughout the library
Wrapper for data computed for the next frame