Provides undo-redo functionality with static dispatch.
It is an implementation of the command pattern, where all modifications are done by creating objects of commands that applies the modifications. All commands knows how to undo the changes it applies, and by using the provided data structures it is easy to apply, undo, and redo changes made to a target.
- Command provides the base functionality for all commands.
- Record provides linear undo-redo functionality.
- History provides non-linear undo-redo functionality that allows you to jump between different branches.
- Queue wraps a record or history and extends them with queue functionality.
- Checkpoint wraps a record or history and extends them with checkpoint functionality.
- Commands can be merged into a single command by implementing the merge method on the command. This allows smaller commands to be used to build more complex operations, or smaller incremental changes to be merged into larger changes that can be undone and redone in a single step.
- The target can be marked as being saved to disk and the data-structures can track the saved state and notify when it changes.
- The amount of changes being tracked can be configured by the user so only the
Nmost recent changes are stored.
- Configurable display formatting using the display structure.
- Time stamps and time travel is provided when the
chronofeature is enabled.
- Serialization and deserialization is provided when the
serdefeature is enabled.
- The library can be used as
A history of commands.
A record of commands.
Says if the command have been merged with another command.
The signal used for communicating state changes.
Base functionality for all commands.
A specialized Result type for undo-redo operations.