Please see the parquet crates.io page for feature flags and tips to improve performance.
Start with some examples:
- Contains Rust mappings for Thrift definition. Refer to
parquet.thriftfile to see raw definitions.
- Bloom filter implementation specific to Parquet, as described in the spec.
- Low level column reader and writer APIs.
- Data types that connect Parquet physical types with their Rust-specific representations.
- Common Parquet errors and macros.
- Main entrypoint for working with Parquet API.
- Automatically generated code for reading parquet thrift definition.
- Contains record-based API for reading Parquet files.
- Parquet schema definitions and methods to print and parse schema.