A wrapper around a few functions to make finding and replacing keys inside a string easier.
- Escape whatever’s being sent in here to an ansi code
- Heavier formatter that allows the possibility of custom styles in strings. That is the only reason this struct exists, if you don’t need custom things just use the
colorize_string()function provided in the module.
- Contains definitions for icons that can be used in the terminal. See this github repo for an entire list. Use this in combination with printing macros.
- Finds all keys in the given input. Keys meaning whatever the logger uses. Something that looks like
<key>. And replaces all those keys with their color, style or icon equivalent.
- Finds all keys in the given input. If with_colors is true, it will replace all keys with their respective ANSI color code. Otherwise it will only replace the keys with an empty string.