The tokens module provides fungible multi-currency functionality that
The tokens module provides functions for:
- Querying and setting the balance of a given account.
- Getting and managing total issuance.
- Balance transfer between accounts.
- Depositing and withdrawing balance.
- Slashing an account balance.
The tokens module provides implementations for following traits.
MultiCurrency- Abstraction over a fungible multi-currency system.
MultiCurrencywith additional helper types and methods, like updating balance by a given signed integer amount.
transfer- Transfer some balance to another account.
transfer_all- Transfer all balance to another account.
The tokens module depends on the
GenesisConfig. Endowed accounts could be
configured in genesis configs.
pub use module::*;
palletmodule in each FRAME pallet hosts the most important items needed to construct this pallet.
- balance information for an account.
- A single lock on a balance. There can be many of these on an account and they “overlap”, so the same balance is frozen by multiple locks.
- Opaque, move-only struct with private fields that serves as a token denoting that funds have been destroyed without any equal and opposite accounting.
- Opaque, move-only struct with private fields that serves as a token denoting that funds have been created without any equal and opposite accounting.
- Store named reserved balance.
- Weight functions needed for orml_tokens.