This crate provides safe but low-level for the Wasm imports available in the OC-Wasm environment.
panic feature controls how certain system call errors which should be impossible are
handled. When the feature is enabled, a panic is generated in those situations. When the
feature is disabled, a Wasm
unreachable (trap) instruction is executed instead; this produces
smaller code but less useful error messages.
std feature controls whether
std::error::Error, which it cannot do in a
- Types related to examining and calling methods on components attached to or installed in a computer.
- Miscellaneous APIs related to the computer itself.
- Descriptors which refer to opaque values such as open file handles.
- Functions for loading and executing a new WASM binary.
- Out-of-line byte-array and string reference types for more efficient CBOR encoding.
- Panics or traps depending on the state of the
- A component address.