This crate provides high-level APIs for accessing components provided by Applied Energistics.
As a general rule, APIs in this crate accept an
Invoker and a
Buffer scratch buffer, the
latter being used for encoding parameters and decoding return values. This buffer can be reused
between API calls to reduce heap allocations. In some cases the return value of an API may
borrow from the scratch buffer.
stdfeature enables integration with the Rust standard library that can only be done outside
You must depend on
oc-wasm-futures with the
proper-waker feature in your own application if your chosen executor requires the
- Provides an error type used for higher level calls.
- Provides high-level access to the ME Interface APIs, which are available in different variations on ME Interfaces in part and block form.
- Provides high-level access to the “network control” APIs, which are available on both ME controllers and ME interfaces.
- Information about a fluid.
- Information about an item stack.
- A component that can be given an
Invokerand a byte buffer in order to access its methods.