- Spontaneous Anonymous Group (SAG) signatures
- Back’s Linkable Spontaneous Anonymous Group (bLSAG) signatures
- Multilayer Linkable Spontaneous Anonymous Group (MLSAG) signatures
- Concise Linkable Spontaneous Anonymous Group (CLSAG) signatures
The following scheme has also been implemented from outside Z2M2:
- DLSAG: Non-Interactive Refund Transactions For Interoperable Payment Channels in Monero
- Multilayer DLSAG
All blockquotes (except this one) in this documentation are from Z2M2
This library is designed to work with any 512-bit (64 byte output) hashing function. It uses the Ristretto elliptic curve for ease of use and better security.
This library is
#![no_std] by default so it is possible to compile this library for embedded devices and WebAssembly but we haven't tried.