Items related to the
App type and the application context in general.
See here for items relating to the event loop, device access, creating and managing windows, streams and more.
- App - provides a context and API for windowing, audio, devices, etc.
- Proxy - a handle to an App that may be used from a non-main thread.
- Audio - an API accessed via
app.audiofor enumerating audio devices, spawning audio input/output streams, etc.
- Draw - a simple API for drawing graphics, accessible via
- LoopMode - describes the behaviour of the application event loop.
Each nannou application has a single App instance. This App represents the entire context of the application.
An API accessed via
A nannou::Draw instance owned by the App. A simple API for sketching with 2D and 3D graphics.
A handle to the App that can be shared across threads. This may be used to "wake up" the App's inner event loop.
The mode in which the App is currently running the event loop and emitting
The app uses a set scalar type in order to provide a simplistic API to users.
The user function type for updating their model in accordance with some event.
The user function type allowing them to consume the
The user function type for initialising their model.
A shorthand version of
The user function type for updating the user model within the application loop.
The user function type for drawing their model to the surface of a single window.