Types, functions and other items related to geometry. This module is the source of all graphics and lazer primitives and aids work in 2D and 3D space.
Each module provides a set of general tools for working with the named geometry including:
- A typed, object representation.
- Functions for producing vertices, triangles and triangulation indices.
- Functions for checking whether or not the geometry contains a point.
- Functions for determining the bounding rectangle or cuboid.
- A function for finding the centroid.
Items related to cube geometry.
Items related to working with paths for 2D geometry and vector graphics.
Implementation of the Point types.
A type for working with one-dimensional ranges.
Implementation of the Vector types.