- Repository: https://bitbucket.org/haibison/namaste-rs
- License: Nice License 1.0.0 (see LICENSE file at root directory of
- This project follows Semantic Versioning 2.0.0
Handling locks amongst processes.
An identifier is a non-empty byte array. The array length must be smaller than
Namaste can be used to lock an ID.
- On Linux, it uses abstract sockets (see
- On other Unix systems, it uses file locks.
UDS has a good design, but its implementation has some serious flaws:
- Already-bound file path can be deleted. Any new binding to that path will silently take control of current one.
Files can still be deleted even when locked. But, that's the only way that other systems support.
Crate code name
ID of this crate
Crate release date (year/month/day)
Tag, which can be used for logging...
Result type used in this crate