Crate may [−] [src]
May is a high performance stackful coroutine library that can be thought of rust version
You can use it easily to design and develop massive concurrent programs in Rust.
- Stackful coroutine implementation based on stackful
- Support schedule on configurable number of threads for multi-cores
- Support coroutine version local storage
- Support efficient network async IO
- Support efficient timer management
- Support standard sync primitives plus semaphore, mpmc channel etc.
- Support cancellation of coroutines
- Support graceful panic handling that will not affect other coroutines
- Support scoped coroutine creation
- Support general select for all the coroutine APIs
- All the coroutine APIs are compatible with std library semantics
- All the coroutine APIs can be safely called in thread context
coroutine io utilities
A macro to create a
macro used to create the select coroutine that will run in a infinite loop, and generate as many events as possible
macro used to create the select coroutine that will run only once, thus generate only one event
macro used to spawn a coroutine
macro used to join all scoped sub coroutines
macro used to select for only one event it will return the index of which event happens first
A key for local data stored in a coroutine.
get the may configuration instance