Public API of
to_html()— safe way to transform (untrusted?) markdown into HTML
to_htmlbut lets you configure how markdown is turned into HTML, such as allowing dangerous HTML or turning on/off different constructs (GFM, MDX, and the like)
to_mdast()— turn markdown into a syntax tree
default— nothing is enabled by default
json— enable serde to serialize the AST (includes
log— enable logging (includes
dep:log); you can show logs with
- Configuration that describes how to compile to HTML.
- Control which constructs are enabled.
- Configuration that describes how to parse from markdown and compile to HTML.
- Configuration that describes how to parse from markdown.
- Type of line endings in markdown.
- Expression kind.
- Signal used as feedback when parsing MDX ESM/expressions.
- Turn markdown into HTML.
- Turn markdown into HTML, with configuration.
- Turn markdown into a syntax tree.
- Signature of a function that parses MDX ESM.
- Signature of a function that parses MDX expressions.