Crate madsim_tokiosource ·
- Asynchronous file and standard stream adaptation.
- Traits, helpers, and type definitions for asynchronous I/O functionality.
- TCP/UDP/Unix bindings for
- The Tokio runtime.
- Asynchronous signal handling for Tokio.
- Due to the
Streamtrait’s inclusion in
stdlanding later than Tokio’s 1.0 release, most of the Tokio stream utilities have been moved into the
- Synchronization primitives for use in asynchronous contexts.
- Asynchronous green-threads.
- Utilities for tracking time.
- Waits on multiple concurrent branches, returning when all branches complete.
- Pins a value on the stack.
- Waits on multiple concurrent branches, returning when the first branch completes, cancelling the remaining branches.
- Declares a new task-local key of type
- Waits on multiple concurrent branches, returning when all branches complete with
Ok(_)or on the first
- Spawns a new asynchronous task, returning a
- Marks async function to be executed by runtime, suitable to test environment