Crate mac_addresssource ·
mac_address provides a cross platform way to retrieve the MAC address of
network hardware. See the Wikipedia
entry for more information.
Supported platforms: Linux, Windows, MacOS, FreeBSD
- Contains the individual bytes of the MAC address.
- An iterator over all available MAC addresses on the system.
- Possible errors when attempting to retrieve a MAC address.
- An error that may occur when parsing a MAC address string.
- Calls the OS-specific function for retrieving the MAC address of the first network device containing one, ignoring local-loopback.
- Attempts to look up the MAC address of an interface via the specified name. NOTE: On Windows, this uses the
FriendlyNamefield of the adapter, which is the same name shown in the “Network Connections” Control Panel screen.
- Attempts to look up the interface name via MAC address.