This module implements the
The ping protocol can be used as a simple application-layer health check
for connections of any
Transport as well as to measure and record
It is up to the user to implement a health-check / connection management policy based on the ping protocol.
- Disconnect from peers with an RTT > 200ms
- Disconnect from peers which don’t support the ping protocol
- Disconnect from peers upon the first ping failure
NetworkBehaviourthat responds to inbound pings and periodically sends outbound pings on every established connection.
- The configuration for outbound pings.
- Event generated by the
- An outbound ping failure.