- FreeBSD implementation of Name/value pairs library. All insert operation clone values using
dup(2)system call. So you don’t have to worry about the lifetime of the value. Unless you leak NvList yourself using
unsafeyou don’t have to worry about anything. Once list goes out of scope it will call to C library to free all resources associated with it.
nvlist_move_*operations are not supported for this very reason.
- Solaris implementation of Name/Value pairs library.
- Error kinds for Name/Value library.
- Trait to keep public interface friendly (i.e. support rust types like
&str) and at the same time allow using lower level types like
- Short-cut to Result<T, NvError>.