Kvsd is an asynchronous key value store with tokio runtime. The key value is saved by appending it to a file and keeps the offset in memory.
- Define the features to support as a cli.
- Provides an implementation of kvsd protocol communication with the kvsd server.
- Config module manage controllable values
- A module does not depends on communication processes such as tcp.
- Define the errors that occur in the processing of kvsd.
- protocol module specifies communication between the server and client.
- A specialized Result type for kvsd operations.